Mothers Day is around the corner, it’s celebrated in India on 12th May. Though Mothers Day should be celebrated every day as its the most expensive gift by God to mankind. Many people pour their heart out showcasing the love for their mother. Bollywood celebrities are no exception, here are few who spoke and they shared their thoughts for their mothers and the most valuable lesson they have learnt from them.
- One value you learnt as a kid from your mother which helped you to shape up your personality over the years.
- One gift that you received from your mother when you were younger and still have it preserved/remember that gift from your mother even today. (OPTIONAL)
1) My mother taught me the importance of being truthful and kind. She’s got amazing resilience and an undying faith in providence, she’s so optimistic. She’s also the most well-read person I know. I guess I have taken a little bit of everything from her.
2) When I turned 18, my mother gifted me my Dadiji’s earrings. I could never get to know her as she passed on quite young. I feel the blessings of my ancestors through those. (OPTIONAL)
1) I learnt how to budget within our means. She taught me to survive in a world with and in a world without. I’ve never known a person like my mother. Resilient and headstrong to a point where she live out a lifetime for love and honour and pride than kneel before the turbulence of time. She’s given me everything Ii have today. And all mine is hers now.
2) Her postcards and birthday cards to me I have stacked up somewhere safe from when i was a kid. She gave me life, and as cliched as it may sound, I plan to keep that preserved hehe. Her photo frame I keep close to me. In a better time I will have her closer to me hopefully. Thats all. (OPTIONAL)
1) My interest in design started because of my mother. In music, dance, and everything creative. She taught me to see the world in a different light. I was always encouraged to do and follow what makes me happy as long as I was learning and growing. She retired as a teacher and post retirement, she has started learning how to paint. And everytime she sends me her new painting, I feel so happy.
2) There’s a watch that my mom gave me and till date, I still wear it. It’s a part of my everyday life. (OPTIONAL)
1) One thing that i have learnt from mother that helped me to shape up my personality is there is no option to truthfulness, honesty and hard work. Secondly she taught me to not leave a single grain of food in your plate, do not waste food eat completely whatever is served to you. Even at this stage of my life i am still following her lessons and will keep doing so. I only believe in sincerity, honesty and hard work. The reason for not leaving single grain on plate was we are family of farmers. We know the hard work and efforts it goes to grow a single rice grain and bringing the same grain from field to home. We know the importance and value of food grain being a farmer. This is one of the reasons she taught us the value of food and not wasting it.
2) There is no such gift as such all i remember when i was very young i have this fade memory which is related to my first photograph. I travelled to a near by village market on a cycle with my mother to a photo studio. I use to have long hair then my mother got my first picture clicked. I still preserve that photograph. I also remember one incident when i was very young, i got infection in my ear. She walked 7 kms carrying me on her arms to nearest Railway Station to travel Patna to see the doctor. For me every day is a mothers days. You are born out of her my entire life is dedicated to my mother. (OPTIONAL)
1) That no matter how grave the problem is, after a good meal, I can resolve it.
2) I’m not into things really nor is my mother, but the biggest gift my mom has given me is her ability to work hard, so hard, that even the universe would feel guilty if it didn’t give her what she wanted… and uffcourse not make a big deal out of this… (OPTIONAL)